- Detail Images
A mysteriously comfortable neutral running shoe.
It's a mystery how they did it, but Mizuno managed to find a way to shave eight ounces off the weight of the updated Wave Enigma 2 Running Shoe. The other puzzle is how they can make a running shoe that is so soft and cushioned and yet so responsive, in defiance of conventional running shoe design that dictates that neutral runners need to settle for one or the other.
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a smoother, more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- AirMesh upper offers excellent breathability and cool comfort
- Upper redesigned with a lower-more open collar
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- AP+ midsole offers increased rebound and a bouncier feeling, extending cushioning durability
- Intercool full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up
- VS-1 compound in the heel absorbs shock
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear and adds traction in the heel area, while G3 rubber in the forefoot provides superior grip with less weight