- Detail Images
Maximum protection from impact and ideal for the neutral runner.
- Mizuno Airmesh upper is well ventilated so heat can escape away from your foot
- Airmesh material is lightweight and flexible for added comfort
- Dynamotion Fit eliminates stress points in the shoe upper so the shoe moves seamlessly with your foot throughout your stride
- Mizuno Wave technology uses a unique midsole shape that dissipates impact forces away from the foot so you get a smoother, more cushioned foot strike
- Intercool is a full-length midsole ventilation system that allows excess heat and moisture to exit your shoe just as fast as you can move your feet
- SmoothRide Engineering utilizes a flexible, grooved sole structure that encourages a natural roll from your heel to your forefoot
- VS-1 compound gives the heel extra shock absorbing capabilities so you can rest your thighs and heel strike a little without trashing your knee or ankle in the process
- Trail-specific Wet Traction outsole compound offers excellent grip in all conditions
- X10 sole utilizes a combination of carbon and rubber material to increase durability and traction where you need it the most
Share your thoughts
A shoe that surpasses expectation
I have always been an avid Asics fan so when it's time for a new sneakers, I tried Mizuno for a change. It has exceeded my expectation the first time I put it on, it's so comfortable, lightweight and really stylish, whether you're just doing some brisk walking or running, the shoe will never fail you, it's like it was not there. Just make sure to size up since they run small. And thanks to Backcountry, they're price match guarantee and faster delivery just makes this experience more enjoyable.