- Detail Images
Lighter in weight, still heavy in features.
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- AirMesh upper offers excellent breathability and cool comfort
- Intercool ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up
- Trail-specific Wet Traction outsole compound offers excellent grip in all conditions
- VS-1 compound in the heel absorbs shock
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear in high-impact areas and adds traction in the heel area
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
These are super comfortable. Super soft sole. I pronate too much for these. After trying them on I felt that the super soft and narrower sole will not work for me. Upset they did not work for me is why I am giving them 4 stars :( Fit is true to size.
This shoe goes the Distance!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got my WC 13's after putting over 600 miles in my Mizuno Enigmas. As always with a new pair of runners, I was a little worried as to the break in time for these shoes. Instead of doing a 5k to test them out, I decided the truest test was to go for a middle distance run - so I went 11 miles. other than the normal feel of new shoes, these were great - no blistering or joint and muscle pain other than what is normal for a run of that distance. Good shoe overall.