Ride the wave.
You don't need training goals or fancy medals when you have the Mizuno Women's Wave Catalyst Running Shoe as your motivation to head out the door for some good old fashioned, running. The Catalyst boasts a stability-oriented design, and the 10mm drop and X10 midfoot landing zone make it best suited for midfoot and heel strikers.
The Catalyst's lightweight and breathable AirMesh upper encapsulates your foot in comfortable ventilation, and the Dynamotion Fit works with the 3D Fit to provide a snug, yet pressure-free feel around your foot. The traditional lacing system sports an upgraded, slightly stretchy lace that works hand-in-hand with the 3D Fit for a locked in feel. Additionally, the U4ic midsole attenuates shock, while the integrated SmoothRide and Pebax Fan Wave reduce the risk of sloppy transitions, and ultimately ensure a smooth and comfortable feel as you run. A sculpted lateral forefoot assures stability, and the blown rubber sole offers ample traction. So whether you're headed out for your weekly 10-miler, or are meandering through the neighborhoods on a slow, three mile jog, the Catalyst offers a smooth, flawless ride from start to finish.
- A lightweight, firm shoe for road running
- Breathable AirMesh upper provides ample ventilation
- Dynamotion and 3D fit ensure a pressure-free feel
- U4ic midsole attenuates shock and impact
- SmoothRide assures a smooth foot and stride transition
- Sculpted lateral forefoot serves as stability platform
- X10 midfoot sole rubber pods endures wear and tear
- Item #MIZ003F