Treat your feet.
While you may reward Fido with a cookie after he does something good, compensating yourself with a sugary treat post training sort of defeats the purpose of running in your Mizuno Men's Wave Catalyst Running Shoe. After all, taking a cruise in the Catalyst is a lot like eating a gallon of ice cream—a gluttonous accolade, just without the negative repercussions.
With a stability-oriented design, 10mm drop, and X10 midfoot landing zone, the Catalyst works best for heel and midfoot runners. The lightweight and breathable AirMesh upper hugs your foot, and the Dynamotion Fit has a snug, yet pressure-free feel. The traditional lacing system boasts an upgraded, stretchy lace that works hand-in-hand with the 3D Fit for a locked in sensation. In regards to comfort, the U4ic midsole attenuates shock, while the integrated SmoothRide and Pebax Fan Wave reduce the risk of sloppy transitions, and ultimately ensure a flawless run. A sculpted lateral forefoot is designed to provide stability, and the blown rubber sole offers ample traction, and distributes pressure.
- A lightweight, firm shoe for road running
- Breathable AirMesh upper provides ample ventilation
- Dynamotion and 3D fit ensure a pressure-free feel
- U4ic midsole attenuates shock and impact
- SmoothRide assures a smooth foot and stride transition
- Sculpted lateral forefoot serves as stability platform
- X10 midfoot sole rubber pods endures wear and tear
- Item #MIZ003E