- Detail Images
Protect and support your feet on the trails.
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a smoother, more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- Trail-specific Wet Traction outsole compound offers excellent grip in all conditions
- VS-1 compound in the heel absorbs shock
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear in high-impact areas and adds traction in the heel area
Share your thoughts
Mizuno Wave Cabrakan
I have worn Mizuno running shoes at least the past 10 years and they have always been fantastic shoes and very comfortable; however, I bought a pair of Cabrakan's for the first time and the fit was all wrong! The ball of my foot and toes went numb, the fit around the ankle was slopping, they felt too big and way too stiff. Basically they were the most uncomfortable running shoes I have ever worn. Interestingly I had the Ascends before and they were great I just wanted a bit of a change. Not sure what the reason is for the strange fit but had to return and have ordered the Ascend again.