- Detail Images
- Community Images
Smooth out the trail.
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a smoother, more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- Trail-specific Wet Traction outsole compound offers excellent grip in all conditions
- VS-1 compound in the heel absorbs shock
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear in high-impact areas and adds traction in the heel area
Share your thoughts
Perfect Trail Shoe
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought this shoe to replace an older version of the same model - it's the only shoe I wear for trail running; Stiff enough to protect from rocks and roots, roomy toe box but firm, secure fit, and the grippy sole is perfect for the wet conditions we have here in the Pac NW. Ran a 10k a couple weeks ago, but generally do about 3k on an average and the shoe (at least the first pair) held up well over time. Also got a great deal compared to the running store where I bought the first pair.
Good Training Shoe
A little too heavy for a race but a great trail training shoe. This shoe provides great protection and cushion.
I run in the 15 and it is a neutral fit,...
I run in the 15 and it is a neutral fit, is this shoe also a neutral fit for trail running?
yes, of course