- Detail Images
Roll right over any terrain.
Mizuno updated the Men's Wave Ascend 7 Trail Running Shoe with a lower, more open collar for comfort, but balanced it with a secure heel fit and midfoot wrap. The multi-directional lugged sole is a further refinement of this supportive trail runner; step into it and roll over rough terrain like a tiny, extremely lightweight little tank.
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a smoother, more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- AirMesh upper offers excellent breathability and cool comfort
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- AP+ midsole offers increased rebound and a bouncier feeling, extending cushioning durability
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear and adds traction in the heel area
- Trail-specific X-Stud multi-directional lug pattern optimizes your traction and grip on rough, unpredictable surfaces
Share your thoughts
Best Trail Shoe for all Seasons!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Now own two pair of these! Excellent in the dirt, snow, and even sand! I've used them extensively for training, racing, and even backpacking. Outsole is super durable.
Mizuno Wave Ascend 7 Trail Running Shoe
No need for the wave
These shoes were ok they do NOT need the front to have the wave it teaches you to run on the mid foot or heel when running not good and when you do run on the ball of your foot in these it brings you right to the end of your toes.
where the toe box is now it squishes my toes to much so over all i did not like these.