No matter what the rest of you is doing, your feet are loving the trail.
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a smoother, more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- AirMesh upper offers excellent breathability and cool comfort
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear and adds traction in the heel area of the outsole
Share your thoughts
These are the only trail running shoes I buy now. They fit my feet perfectly, and have great grip. I wear a 6 1/2 street shoe, but order a size up for my running, hiking, and trail shoes. A 7.5 fits me perfectly.
They Rock the rocks! (and water)
I am a runner and Mizuno is my brand so I was really pumped to see these. I ordered the men's version a 1/2 size up from my normal shoe and it's a good thing because they fit just like my smaller runner shoes. I wore these on a 26.7 mile trail that has at least 20 wet river crossings. They drained really well. I wore spandex/polyester socks and the combination kept my feet feeling good the whole trail. The trail I took has plenty of rocks and 7 hills of 500 to 700 ft elevation gain. The shoes took the water and the rocks and gave me an excellent ride. I did this trail a few weeks ago with a pair of hiking shoes and the Mizuno's have my feet feeling better and gave me a better feel for the trail than the hikers.