Mizuno Wave Alchemy 11 Running Shoe - Men's
A motion-control shoe for over-pronating road runners who want to keep it light.
Mizuno set out to create its lightest motion-control road shoe when it crafted the Men's Wave Alchemy 11 Running Shoe. This is a shoe that provides a silky-smooth ride for severe over-pronators who like to rack up miles on the road training or racing. Outfitted with some of Mizuno's highest-end materials and cushioning technology, the Alchemy 11 shoe rights your foot strike while reducing impact so you can go the distance in comfort.
- Mizuno Airmesh upper feels cool and lightweight, and it flexes comfortably
- Gender Engineering gives this shoe extra width in the forefoot, specifically designed to support a man's wider footprint
- Dynamotion Fit eliminates stress points in the shoe upper so the shoe moves seamlessly with your foot throughout your stride
- Premium Insock is a removable orotholite insock designed for ultimate in-shoe comfort first and foremost
- Mizuno Wave technology uses a unique midsole shape that dissipates impact forces away from the foot so you get a smoother, more cushioned foot strike
- Wave Technology plate is made of Pebax Rnew which is a plant-based oil that requires less carbon to manufacture than traditional cushioning materials
- Intercool is a full-length midsole ventilation system that allows excess heat and moisture to exit your shoe just as fast as you can move your feet
- AP+ cushioning offers increased rebound energy and results in a bouncier feeling from step to step
- VS-1 heel cushioning absorbs shock so your joints take less impact during heel strike
- SmoothRide Engineering utilizes a flexible, grooved sole structure that encourages a natural roll from your heel to your forefoot
- SmoothRide Engineering helps you fluidly complete the heel-to-toe transition and then explode off your toes with more power
- X10 sole utilizes a combination of carbon and rubber material to increase durability and traction where you need it the most