Your core stays warm, your arms stay free.
Down is essential for staying warm in the winter, but big puffy sleeves can get in the way when you're swinging ice tools or pushing off on cross country skis. Zip up the Millet Women's Xanadu Vest and you can keep your core toasty warm with 650-fill down insulation while your arms remain free for total ease of movement. The zip-off hood provides some additional protection for when the wind picks up and the snow starts to fall.
- Pertex Microlight shell fabric with DWR is low weight, compressible, and water resistant
- 650-fill down insulation keeps your core warm in cold temps and is compressible for easy packing
- Removable hood provides additional protection if the weather turns stormy and can be left behind if you slip a weatherproof shell on top of this vest
- Two hand pockets and one interior pocket hold essentials
- Adjustable hem provides a snug fit