- Detail Images
Two words: dry and warm.
An exterior of steel and an interior of fiery warmth: the Millet Women's Ultim GTX Jacket, with guaranteed waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex and soft, fine PrimaLoft Sport insulation, delivers a one-two combo against harsh winter weather. OK, it's not made of steel and it doesn't spit fire, but it will keep you dry and warm when you want to ride in a thigh-deep-and-counting storm.
- Burly two-layer Gore-Tex shell is guaranteed waterproof and breathable for uncompromising dry comfort
- Fully taped seams ensure against leaks or drafts; waterproof off-center front zipper prevents freeze-over and chill from sneaking in
- Ample 100g PrimaLoft Sport insulation delivers efficient, lofty, compressible warmth
- Preformed elbows allow natural, unhindered arm movement
- Powder skirt with Lycra panel and pant connection system prevents snow from blowing up back or down pant
- Zip-off, adjustable hood keeps head dry and warm
- Adjustable hem and cuffs provide snug fit at openings and keep snow and drafts out; Lycra inner cuffs seal out the cold and add coverage
- Waterproof zippered chest and two handwarmer pockets protect and secure essentials
- Flap Easy Access, inside security, and 3D mesh pockets hold frequent-use or fragile items
- Built-in reflector may help RECCO-equipped ski patrol locate you in an emergency