Rain, snow, or shine, the Triolet 30 is a peak-bagger.
Whatever the season, the Millet Triolet 30 Backpack is built to perform on technical mountaineering adventures. The climbing-specific back support and narrow profile allow for the freedom of movement necessary during technical routes on ice or rock. Strap your cord to the convenient rope holder, cinch down the compression straps, and get on the approach to your route.
- The ergonomic Climb Back provides the freedom of movement necessary for climbing applications rain, snow, or shine
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and waist belt provide a comfortable carry
- Top access main compartment with an extendable lid allows the pack to maintain a climbing specific narrow profile
- Two flapped zip pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Constructed from durable and lightweight 210D Honey Comb fabric
- Rope holder system securely stows your cord during the approach
- Side compression straps help maintain a narrow profile and securely carry skis
- Ice axe holder stows your tools when not in use
- Compatible with all hydration systems
Share your thoughts
Every buckle broke
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
First time using this pack almost every single buckle broke - almost like they were too hard from the cold and became brittle? Easy use and a very light load.
Pack is built nicely otherwise with some useful features without being overbuilt. Sending back as my confidence is lost - and I don't feel like rebuilding all the buckles on a brand new pack..