Soft, snug, and stretchy.
Whether it's early-morning jogs, outdoor yoga sessions, or autumn yard work, the Millet Women's Tech Stretch Fleece Jacket has the soft warmth and stretchy freedom of movement you need to get the job done. Flat seams up the comfort level and allow the jacket to easily slide beneath outerwear when storms roll in.
- Tecnostretch Fleece is double sided for abrasion resistance on the exterior and moisture management on the interior
- Four-way stretch and pivot sleeves provide complete freedom of movement
- Flatlock seams enhance comfort and allow the jacket to excel as a mid-layer
- Zipped front pockets hold essentials and warm up cold hands
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have the hooded version of this fleece, and I really like it. I'm right on the border between the small and medium, measurement-wise, and a small fits very snugly. This works well for the hooded version, which is a pullover, but a medium would probably work best for something with a full-zip like this. I really like this weight of fleece as a baselayer in the winter, or as a second layer in the summer.
I don't have the same problem as the reviewer who said it has a strage fit. My size medium fits me perfectly and I am the same size. Maybe you just got a bum jacket? I use mine for around town, as an outer layer in warmer temps and a mid layer when skiing. I love it!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I usually really like Millet and the Euro-fit usually does me well, but this jacket failed on 2 counts: the sleeves were so snug that they really pulled at uncomfortably at my base layer, even with the thumb-holes, and consequently, my arms and shoulders felt constricted, and the neck was too snug when zipped all the way up. This is my 1st thumbs-down for aa Millet product. I am 5'9"; 133 lbs and the medium usually does me fine in a Millet; but not this time.
Where is it Made?
Where is it Made?
Vive la France!