- Detail Images
Don't let the cold keep you from a fair share of the fresh tracks.
If you're regularly getting up before the sun rises and braving freezing temps just to make sure you get your fair share of the fresh tracks, then the Millet Women's Taiana Down Jacket was made for you. The jacket is stuffed with 700-fill duck down for unrivaled warmth and the 2-layer DryEdge shell fabric shrugs off wet winter conditions. A zip-off hood keeps you protected when a nasty storm blows through, and the stretch snow skirt keeps the fluff out when you plunder through hidden powder stashes.
- Two-layer DryEdge shell fabric with DWR provides reliable waterproof and breathable protection
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- 700-fill duck down insulation keeps you warm on the chilliest days
- Adjustable zip-off hood provides additional protection in stormy weather
- Powder skirt features stretch panel that moves with you, and includes jacket-to-pants connection system compatible with Millet pants
- Internal Lycra cuffs seal around wrists to keep snow out
- Adjustable cuffs and hem ensure a snug fit
- Two hand pockets, one quick access drop pocket, and interior pockets keep essential items safe