A freeride pack with mountaineering in mind.
Whether you're interested in skiing down steeps or heading the opposite direction on technical alpine routes, the Millet Steep 22 Backpack has the necessary features to make your fast and light adventures in the mountains a success. With two main compartments, ski and ice axe carry systems, and a mountaineering-inspired narrow profile, the Steep 22 won't hold you back when your swinging axes up an icy couloir. Plus, with the back-access zip you can quickly get to your puffy stuffed in the bottom when the temps start to drop.
- The Steep Back features mesh and foam padding with ergonomic shoulder straps and waist belt for comfortable days in the backcountry
- The U-shaped main opening and full length back access zip allow you to quickly access the two main compartments without having to dump all your goodies out in the snow
- Narrow profile allows the Steep 22 to perform on alpine routes as well as a freeride pack
- Constructed from burly 600D polyester fabric for day after day of reliable performance
- Dedicated Secure Pocket in front provides quick access to your shovel and probe
- The Freeride Ski System allows you to securely carry your skis on either the side or front of the pack
- The FPP Ice Axe holder securely stows your ice tools when not in use
- Interior zipped pocket with key ring holds your valuables and ensures you'll be able to drive home at the end of the day
- Built-in avalanche warning fact sheet keeps you sharp in backcountry terrain