The essential day pack for forays into the slack country.
Perfect for an extra layer, snacks, and essential avy gear, the low-volume Millet Steep 12 Backpack holds just what you need to be prepared for quick side country adventures when you're tearing up the resort. The ski and snowboard carry systems securely carry your ride when you need to boot-pack out the ridge to the best untouched powder stashes, and the internal pocket with a key ring keeps your valuables safely stowed.
- The Totem Back features mesh and foam padding with ergonomic shoulder straps and waist belt for comfortable days in the backcountry
- The U-shaped main opening provides easy access to your goodies
- Constructed from burly 600D polyester fabric for day after day of reliable performance
- The internal pocket is designed to provide quick access to your shovel and probe
- The Freeride Ski System allows you to securely carry your skis on either the side or front of the pack
- The front snowboard holder provides a quick, no-fuss carrying system for your board
- The Ice Axe holder securely stows your ice tools when not in use
- Interior zipped pocket with key ring holds your valuables and ensures you'll be able to drive home at the end of the day