The only thing you'll feel is the warm fuzzies of cozy, eco-friendly insulation.
Not only light but enlightened, the Millet Men's Spindrift Primaloft Insulated Jacket is made of superstrong yet featherweight Pertex shell and cozy Primaloft Eco insulation, so it's light as air and Earth-loving. A ripstop lining adds to its durability, and a hood and drawcord hem help retain the heat. If not for the comfy coziness, you'd forget you were wearing it.
- Featherweight Pertex Quantum Ultra Light shell with DWR finish is strong, compressible, and weather-resistant
- Earth-friendly, Low Impact Primaloft Eco insulation provides an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio for efficient, toasty comfort
- Pertex Quantum Rip Stop Ultra Light lining slips on easily over layers, is strong, and feels light as a feather
- Adjustable integral hood fits snugly to keep head warm
- Hem with adjustable drawcord fits snugly to keep out snow and cold
- Chest and two hand-warmer zippered pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
I take mine everywhere I go
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Whether I'm going out to solo a few thousand feet of ice, heading up for that pre-dawn ski tour or just walking the dog when it's nippy, I'm nearly guaranteed to have this jacket either on me or in my pack. This works great as a shell for around town or for layering up for tea in the skin track. It's very lightweight (Pertex shell) and synthetic fill and packs down into its chest pocket (though I don't know if that was a design feature). While maybe not quite as warm as down, I haven't been able to notice a difference between it and any of my thin, down layers (ie, Patagonia Nano Puff). The hood works well with a climb/ski helmet but I wish it had a drawcord to cinch it around my face, though this is a minor issue. The cuffs have a light, lycra gusset that doesn't go much beyond the wrist...sometimes thumb-loops don't work for me and I certainly don't need thumb-loops on every layer I'm wearing. Bottom line: this is a great shell, layering piece and lightweight jacket for all outdoor pursuits. I'd highly recommend it!