If you're not an alpine superhero, you will be.
Don't fret if your skills aren't up to par; you'll feel like a superhero in the uber-durable Millet Men's Oregon WDS Pant, with three layers of abrasion-resistant WindStopper. More than its indestructible feeling, it fends off frigid high-speed gales while breathing easy. Preformed knees, gaiters, reinforced cuffs, and removable braces add to your super-mobility and strength. Don't worry: in the Oregon, you'll log so much time in the mountains your skills will catch up.
- Stretchy, three-layer WindStopper Soft Shell X Fast is abrasion-resistant, windproof, and breathable for comfort fit for a hero
- Regular fit with flat elastic waistband provides all-day comfort
- Preformed knees allow natural, unhindered movement
- Hook-and-loop gaiter adjustments provide snug fit at openings and keep snow and drafts out; zippered cuffs allow easy on-off and boot adjustment
- Removable, adjustable braces add support when you need it
- Cordura-reinforced cuffs protect this high-stress area
- Three zippered pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Love this pants
I have use this pants ice and alpine climbing. The fit great, fabric is awesome and the zippered cuffs are great feature.
Millet pants with the bomb fabric
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These Millet pants are the shizz. Millet was the first company (and still on of the only) to carry this fabric- a GORE Windstopper Xfast stretch 3L. What's all that mean? A super-stretchy, windproof layer that is very abrasion resistant. I climb in the W3 WDS pants (same exact fabric as the Oregon), and I've even been slammin' kneebars with em. I 've been very impressed by how there are no snags/scratches/ pilling on the pants after rubbing them against rock, and hiking through trees on the way to the crag. They are pricey- but you'll have em forever.