Simply do it all, dry and warm.
Hike, climb, ski? How about all three? The super-versatile Millet Women's Monterosa Softshell Pant has all the essentials for cold, inclement weather protection in a no-nonsense package that is appropriate for any or all alpine activity. Waterproofing, breathability, durability, fleece lining, gaiters, and semi-elastic waist give you all you need to hit the wall, hill, or both. And the Monterosa is devoid of superfluous bells and whistles that would weigh you down, so you can fly light and lean.
- Three-layer Element Shield Activ membrane is waterproof, windproof, breathable, and extra-durable to resist abrasion
- Element Shield Activ fleece lining provides excellent heat retention for cozy warmth
- Alpine fit with semi-elastic waist allows freedom of movement for a variety of activity
- Preformed knees allow natural, unhindered movement
- Inner gaiters and gusseted cuffs keep snow and drafts out; zippered cuffs allow easy on-off and boot adjustment
- Scuff cuffs protect against ski edges and wear and tear in this high-stress area
- Back security and two hand-warmer zippered pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
I love these pants
The Monterosa pants are pretty stellar for any kind of winter activity. I've used them mostly for mountaineering and ice and mixed climbing. My measurements are 27" waist, 37" hips, 5'7", and a small fits perfectly. They're warm and fairly breathable, but more importantly, pretty much waterproof. I never bring hardshell pants climbing anymore, because these pants are plenty waterproof. They have an internal gaiter which I initially thought I would never use, but it turns out I use this exclusively now, and never use separate gaiters because the internal ones work so well.