A versatile pack for whatever alpine adventure you have in store next.
- Free Flex Adjustable Back technology allows upper body motion and optimizes fit for comfort and load distribution
- Removable rain cover helps keep your gear dry even in surprise storms
- Detachable, extending lid flap allows you to minimize for lighter loads and accommodate extra gear when necessary
- Hydration-compatible so you can stay fueled without grappling with separate bottles
- Ski-carry compression straps, ski loop, and ice ace holder keep all your snow gear at the ready
- Pack-base compartment with access zip lets you readily get at a sleeping bag
- Convenient zipped waist belt pocket holds a camera or snack
Share your thoughts
Millet Miage Selected for Backpacker's Gear Guide
From Backpacker Magazines April 2012 Gear Guide: Got a bulky pile of gear for a week on the trail? With plenty of capacity for longer trips thanks to a capacious floating lid, gusseted side pockets, and expandable storm collar this stable, comfortable top-loader can carry it all. The plushly padded back panel and cushioned lumbar pad subdue loads up to 50 pounds, and the suspension adjusts to fit 17-21 inch torsos.