A wonderfabric that handles all kinds of weather on the wall.
You never know what the weather will bring when you're on the side of a mountain, so when the rain or snow comes, you have the triple-protection Millet Women's Manaslu Softshell Jacket, with three layers of stretchy, waterproof, breathable, extra-tough, abrasion-resistant, high-loft shell. That's a mouthful. But you'll know the full meaning of this multi-action jacket when you're sitting in your belay station or hiking like an ibex, dry, warm, and perfectly comfy.
- Stretchy three-layer Element Shield High Loft with PU membrane is waterproof, breathable, and extra-durable
- High Loft fleece interior delivers exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio for non-bulk coziness
- Drawcord adjustable hem and hook-and-loop cuffs provide snug fit at openings and keep snow and drafts out
- Protective wraparound collar adds warmth and minimizes drafts
- Two hand-warmer zippered pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
My go-to softshell
I have had this softshell for over a year now and use it all the time. It still looks new and has not pilled or worn down at all...even though I belay in it a lot and it gets rubbed against rock. I love how breathable and light it is for such a warm jacket. The fleece lining makes it much cozier than the typical softshell but it's not stuffy.
I love the fit of Millet too. It's articulated, not boxy, but not too tight. I highly recommend it!