If your favorite travel destinations usually involve a tropical latitude, be sure to pack the Millet Men's Globe Trotter Short. The lightweight Drynamic Bi-Face fabric wicks away sweat and dries quickly for warm-weather comfort while zippered security pockets protect your cash, passport, and valuables.
- Drynamic Bi-Face fabric is lightweight, moisture wicking, and quick drying
- Regular fit allows you to move freely
- Semi-elastic waistband ensures a snug fit
- Two hand-warmer pockets with an internal zippered security pocket keep valuables safely stowed
- Flapped rear security pocket stows your wallet
- Flapped thigh pocket provides quick access to trail essentials
Share your thoughts
Go to shorts for climbing
I use these shorts mainly for climbing. Great pair of shorts. I love the material and the fit does not restrict my movement at all. The semi-elastic waistband and the snap closure are also something that i really appreciate as it ups the comfort level and I know they are not going to pop open after minimal use like cheap buttons that are commonly used on other shorts. These also have a small zippered pocket on the side which is awesome for stashing a chapstick or random other things i might want to keep secure.