If you're still wearing the neon Lycra of the '90s when you head to the sport crag, it's high time you upgraded your wardrobe with the Millet Men's Crag Denim Pant. The Stretch Cordura denim features preformed knees and a gusseted crotch for complete freedom of movement, and the flat elastic waistband fits comfortably beneath your harness.
- Stretch Cordura denim is highly abrasion resistant and comfortable next to skin
- Relaxed fit and generous fabric stretch allow you to move freely
- Preformed knees and a gusseted crotch allow for every movement in your climbing repertoire
- Stretchy flat waistband is designed to comfortably fit beneath a harness
- Front and rear pockets stow daily essentials
Share your thoughts
Millet is the Bomb
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
When i got these badboys i was super stoked. I'm 5'10" 155lbs and the med's fit perfect. Honestly the fit on these couldn't have been any better if i had them tailored. These jeans are comfy, soft, tough, stretchy, and stylish to boot.
Great climbing jeans
These are sweet pants for climbing and just lookin' stylish. The fabric is super soft and stretchy, and is cordura fabric- so it's burly. Perfect for long days of trad cragging where you'll be grinding em against the rock.