Millet Couloir 35 Plus Pro Backpack - 2135cu in
- Detail Images
Loads of features for the mountaineer bent on skiing or riding insane coolies and monster glaciers.
Secure all your big-line skiing essentials in and on the Millet Couloir 35 Plus Pro Backpack, and then start the long skin to your chosen chute-studded peak. There’s a white line squiggling down the gargantuan North face with your name on it, and when you take advantage of the Couloir 35 Plus Pro’s breathable Free Flex Light back panel, you can climb to the top of it faster, with your necessary gear in tow.
- A full-length back panel zipper lets you get to your gear with your skis attached
- Rescue Back Pocket offers incredibly easy access and stretchy storage for your shovel, probe, and other avy gear
- Hypalon-reinforced ski carrier straps pull out and recoil into the pack and the reinforced front strap secures a board for big mountain surfing
- Front Touring Pocket holds skins, gloves, and other hiking gear
- FFP ice-axe carriers tighten down your summit sticks and tuck away the blades while you skin up or ski down
- Extendable main pocket permits larger loads for long tours or yurt trips
- Multiple compression straps attach ropes and other gear while hunkering down the pack for a balanced climb up an icy chute
- Sternum strap features a hand rest and rescue whistle for when all your other options run out