Warm, dry, and comfy make belaying a breeze.
It can get cold when you're on the idle end, so Millet made the Women's Belay Composite Jacket windproof and full of light and lofty PrimaLoft insulation. And when the rain or snow rolls in, the water-repellent DWR and Element Shield softshell will keep you dry. Belaying is all in the arms, so this jacket features preformed elbows, because no one likes a slow or clunky belayer. The dual-slider zipper is superhandy when wearing a harness, and the vents allow you to dump heat when it's your turn on the wall. Stay dry, warm, and perfectly content.
- Superfine polyamide Pertex Microlight triple ripstop with DWR is windproof and repels water for dry, warm comfort
- Durable Element Shield Sport on shoulders and sleeves resists water, wind, and abrasion and breathes for dryness inside and out
- 100g PrimaLoft Sport insulation delivers efficient, lofty, compressible warmth
- Preformed elbows allow natural, unhindered arm movement
- High, protective performance hood with dual adjustment keeps head optimally toasty-warm
- Large underarm zip vents let you dump excess heat when the going gets hot
- Adjustable hem and cuffs provide snug fit at openings and keep snow and drafts out
- Dual-slider center zip allows for convenient opening from top or bottom, great when wearing a harness or adjusting bibs
- Interior hook-and-loop and three external zippered pockets secure essentials
- Includes compression sack for easy, compact packability and portability
Share your thoughts
Down Sweater + Softshell= love
I love this jacket. It's the perfect marriage of a down sweater where you need it (in the torso) and a softshell where you don't need extra heat (arms, under arms, hood)
The composition makes this a very warm, lightweight jacket that is perfect for belaying, XC skiing, summer camping, etc.
It fits great and looks cool--definitely gets compliments!