- Detail Images
Sleek, versatile, and comfortable carrying capacity for adventurous weekends.
MHM's Flatiron 42 Backpack is a slightly larger version of its well-received Flatiron 38 pack. It may have seemed impossible to make that pack more versatile and functional than it already was, but this update seems to have pulled that feat off. The addition of a little more space makes this an ideal pack for overnight trips or more, if you pack right. Stuff it full of all the gear you need; its tough materials and smart construction can take it, and the supremely comfortable suspension enables you to carry it in comfort.
- Sync A.C. suspension dual-stay Y frame distributes your load with ease
- Slide n'lock adjustable harness adjusts to fit torsos 16-23 inches
- Air Channeled mesh back panel helps direct air across the back for ventilation and comfort
- VariCant dual-pivoting, adjustable hip-belt allows the pack to move with you in a balanced and natural motion
- Long vertical side panel zipper runs all the way through the top of the pack for easy access; additional access through roll top
- Removable top lid converts into small day pack and includes water-resistant dry pocket
- Tough, water-resistant Cordura nylon stands up to abuse; high-denier Cordura on the bottom further boosts durability
- Hydration sleeve can be removed to shave weight
- Tool and bottom straps can be stowed away when not in use for a clean profile
- Large assortment of pockets includes two zippered hip-belt pockets, two large side stretch pockets, and large zippered front pocket
Share your thoughts
Where is this made? Colorado branding built...
Where is this made? Colorado branding built in Viet Nam is NOT cool.
Products are made in the Philippines and Vietnam depending on the generation of the product.