Select your style & size:Select options
- Four-hold combination lets you add variety to your pull-up training
- Compact and light for easy storage and travel
- Recommended for body weight exercises only
- Item #MET0368
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
All I can say is you will not be disappointed. Your mind is the only thing that will limit your workout with these. Great piece of training gear!
Changing the game up a bit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been using my wooden hang board for quite a while now. This Christmas I added the power grips to the wall. Love them. Took a little while to smooth them out and get rid of some of the friction so you have to use more finger strength. Transitioning from the board to the grips is a great core work out. I also noticed I feel a nice burn a little faster using the moving grips apposed to the board.
I hung these from existing anchors in the ceiling of my loft. I use them for a variety of things. Pull-ups, basic stretching, whatever. They are basic and solid. The block itself is a bit on the large side though. I have big hands, so it works, but I think I would even prefer to have them be slightly smaller.