Select your style & size:Select options
Grab it and go.
- Tuck-away shoulder straps and waist belt add comfort on long approaches, while padded grab handles add convenience
- Burly Durathane and ballistic fabrics stand up to rough treatment
- Aluminum buckles guaranteed unbreakable
- Item #MET0341
- Q & A
Great crag pack
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this to my father as a gift and has been using it for a bout 3-4 times per week. He loves the style and also commented on how well crafted the pack is. With how much abuse he's already put it through, he expects it to last him quite a long time.
Super roomy inside
It all fits
Best Crag Pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am a sport climber. This pack is awesome and it is the second one I have purchased. It is extremely durable and it lasted me 5 years.
I love how it opens entirely and the contents can be fully accessible without having to rummage around like top loading packs.
It has an awesome fit that sits snug against my back and does not affect my balance while hiking. The smaller waist belt adds to it lightness, so if you are looking for more padding and support this pack does not have it.
I only wish there were side mesh pockets to put my water bottles.