Select your style & size:Select options
Difficult flash and onsight attempts call for the ultralight, no-nonsense Metolius Bravo Quickdraw. Slung with lightweight Dyneema, the quickdraw weighs in at a minimal 2.5 ounces.
- Bravo wire gate biners and a Dyneema sling provide a low weight of just 2.5oz
- Flared nose profile helps to prevent the gate from accidentally opening
- Rubber JIG keeps the clipping biner properly oriented for easy clipping
- Available with a 5-inch or 7-inch sling
- Item #MET0333
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Bravo quickdraw is all around pretty great. It is really lightweight, comes with wiregates, and is oriented well for sport climbing. The only downside to these is that occasionally the carabiner on the wall side of the draw tends to flip around, especially in the 7 inch option. Other than that, they are simple to use and easy to clip.
If you're looking into quickdraws and need a recommendation, feel free to reach out to me. I have used more quickdraws than I'd like to admit from a large number brands!
I’m typically in the office Monday-Friday and would love to talk, but if you call and I’m not in, make sure to leave the best number to call you back at or your email address in the voicemail.