- Detail Images
- Beautiful full-grain leather and mesh upper provides breathable, lightweight, enduring, high-quality feel and support
- Aegis-treated mesh lining helps keep foot dry, cool, and fresh
- Slip-on design with strap closure makes on-off a cinch
- Aegis-treated, pigskin-covered EVA footbed provides feel-good comfortable support and odor resistance
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning for impact-resistance and enduring comfort
- Omm heel-to-ball drop connects you to the terrain for efficient and proper foot movement
- Vibram Serene Glove sole of TC1 rubber gives sure footing on slick surfaces
Share your thoughts
Love these shoes! Cute and comfortable.
I fell in love with these shoes as soon as I saw them. They feel like slippers, very comfortable and soft, no break-in period at all (I wore them without socks on the same day I bought them and had no blisters or rubbing). They don't have much support as the idea is to exercise un-used muscles in your feet (instead of the uber-support of orthotics), so that takes a little getting used to and I probably won't wear them on long walks until I see how my feet feel. I'm curious to see how the treated material deals with sweat and odour.