Cozy, waterproof winter footwear.
Bypass frumpy-looking winter boots for the Merrell Women's Winterbelle Waterproof Boots. These comfortable, waterproof winter boots feature cozy fleece linings and Opti-Warm insulation that supply warmth and comfort on snowy walks from the resort base lodge to your vehicle.
- Waterproof suede and nylon uppers, EVA waterproof shells, rubber soles, and bellow tongues keep water, snow, and debris out so your feet stay dry and comfortable in snowy conditions
- Strobel construction offers all-day flexibility and comfort
- Fleece thermo insulation lining and lightweight, low-bulk Opti-Warm synthetic insulation provide comfort and warmth on frigid days around town
- Compression-molded EVA foot-frames and molded-nylon arch shanks supply stability and comfort
- Inside zippers for an easy on-and-off
- 4.0mm sole lug depth and sticky rubber outsoles ensure solid traction on snowy, sketchy terrain
Share your thoughts
stylish snow boots
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just got them and tried on - extremely comfortable and run true to size or even a tad bigger, good for wearing with thick socks perhaps. They are very pretty, note however that the boots are not white like the picture is showing, but a pretty light gray color, much more practical than white IMHO. I was hesitant to order them at first because I thought they are white judging from the picture, so I was really happy to find out that they are gray. I haven't worn them outside so I don't know yet how warm they would be.