A boot that never met a pile of white stuff it didn't like.
Merrell took no chances when it created the Women's Whiteout 8 Waterproof Boot, throwing in a host of insulating and waterproofing features to make sure your feet stay warm and dry on your next snowy excursion. As you break trail in your snowshoes through the canyon or stomp through the fresh snow on your favorite dog-walking path, enjoy the warmth and the unique fit of the Whiteout boot.
- TPU waterproof half-shell and a waterproof breathable membrane keep your feet dry as you stomp through the snow
- Full-grain leather and fabric upper is flexible and comfortable
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris and wet stuff out of the boot
- 400g Opti-Warm insulation traps warmth without adding a lot of bulk
- Merrell ColdProof Ortholite footbed, ActiveHeat insole with silver reflective film, and fleece lining add even more warmth
- Molded nylon shank supports your arch
- Compression-molded EVA footframe and Merrell Air Cushion in the heel offer cushioning and add stability
- Merrell Whiteout sole features 6mm lugs and siped lugs for reliable traction
- Ridge on heel keeps your snowshoe strap from slipping
- Rated for comfort down to -40F/-40C