- Detail Images
A barefoot shoe for any boy who plays outside in the wild.
Your kids is bound to prefer running around barefoot, so you might as well give him the Merrell Boys' Trail Glove Shoe so he can get that same close-to-the-ground feeling with the added protection of a Vibram sole. Unlike a traditional running shoe, the Trail Glove does away with thick cushioning and a heel design that forces your boy onto his toes with a heel that's too high. Instead, this shoe uses minimal cushioning and 0mm heel-to-toe drop to allow a natural foot position that ensures foot flexibility, balance, and muscle development for running, jumping, and playing inside or outside.
- Barefoot construction means that this shoe keeps his foot close to the ground, feels light underfoot, and utilizes a construction that allows his foot to flex naturally
- Synthetic and mesh upper is lightweight, well ventilated, quick-drying, and easy to clean
- EVA footbed is soft and comfortable and features an Aegis antimicrobial treatment that resists the buildup of odor-causing bacteria
- 0mm ball-to-heel drop (offset or heel-toe drop) levels his foot inside this shoe so it's easier to move to a more midfoot or forefoot footstrike when he's walking or jogging
- 0mm drop also puts his foot in a more naturally balanced position that helps to reduce impact on joints during footstrike
- Combination hook-and-loop strap and quick-pull lacing system provides an easy-to-use method for securing the fit
- Vibram Traction Glove sole features a groove pattern that provides tons of traction on hard, flat surfaces
- Traction Glove sole design also allows gives this sole plenty of flex so his foot can roll easily from midfoot to toe
- Vibram TC1 rubber is highly durable so it'll last for many seasons to come