You don't have to choose between warmth and looks. The Merrell Women's Taiga Buckle Waterproof Boots blend winter-proof tech with cutting edge fashion. Zip up in these far-north-inspired boots and rock ski-town streets and after-ski dinners in chic style.
- 200g Opti-Warm insulation traps warmth without being bulky or heavy so your feet stay warm in sub-freezing temperatures
- Full-grain leather uppers with waterproof membranes seal out snow and rain so your feet won't feel wet if you step into a slushy puddle
- Faux fur linings are cozy and warm; plus, they use an antimicrobial treatment to keep these boots fresh
- EVA footbeds with faux fur lining mold to your feet for all-day comfort
- Inside zippers make it easy to get in and out
- Merrell Q-Form comfort midsoles offer women-specific shape that work with a women's stride
- Air cushions in the heels absorb shock
- Molded nylon arch shanks offer all-day support and protection so your feet stay energized and safe
- Merrell Winter Artek sticky rubber soles have aggressive lugs to help you keep your footing on slippery surfaces
Share your thoughts
Waterproof and Easy On
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got these for my sister and mother for running errands in the ever-cold, ever-wet, Great Falls. They love how easy they are to put on (inside zipper) while still having the option to tighten them (buckle). They are very waterproof, warm and cozy.