- Detail Images
Connected to the earth and to water, too.
- 4mm compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your foot
- DWR-treated upper resists water and stains
- Gusseted tongue keeps river gravel and other debris out
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Lycra neoprene and mesh lining add light padding and are treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to resist odors
- Sipped Vibram Gecko Glove sole offers traction on slippery surfaces
Share your thoughts
Wish I had a narrower foot
This is a nice shoe so I was very disappointed that the seam below the toe box was too tight for my wide foot. The shoe gets 4 stars only for that reason.
Amazing! Highly Recommend it
Great shoe! its light weight, yet supportive. I bought it to wear on trips when I might encounter wet terrain, but ever since I got them, I have been wearing them everywhere. They were my shoes of choice after I sprained my ankle. The sizes are right on, and the color is exactly as represented in the photos. Thanks BackCountry.
barefoot water shoe!
i was using my pace gloves to go stand up paddle boarding, surfing and kayaking. i am so glad there is a water specific barefoot shoe now! this will be an awesome all around summer shoe for me.