- Detail Images
Heed the call of the trails.
Whenever you hear the wood sprites and mountain spirits calling your name, you don't resist; you simply lace on the Merrell Women's Siren Sport 2 Hiking Shoe and join them for an outdoor romp. Lightweight and low-profile yet supportive, the Siren Sport helps you push up the trails with its women-specific Qform Comfort design and high-traction Vibram sole.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper balances breathability with support and durability
- Bellows tongue keeps trail debris out, while rubber bumpers front and back provide protection
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to fight foot funk
- Ortholite anatomical footbed provides support and cushioning
- Omni-Fit lacing system lets you dial a precise, glove-like fit
- Molded nylon arch shank offers the support and stiffness you need on rough trails
- QForm Comfort women-specific midsole gives you support, stability, and corrective guidance designed to suit your biomechanics
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram Mermaid sole features 4.5mm lugs and TC5+ sticky rubber for rugged traction
Share your thoughts
Still going strong!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have an older version of this shoe that I bought maybe 10 years ago for travel (the sole hasn't changed at all, the upper is slightly different) and they are perfect for my feet. I have wide and flat feet with extra wide toes and these never cause me any issues. I hiked the 4-day Inka Trail with these shoes and had happy (albeit tired) feet at the end of it. I tried replacing them with an ankle-high Keen hiking boot (because people say you need ankle support with a backpack) but ended up switching back to these because they are more comfortable - even with a load. I take these travelling as my main walking shoes and to the Arctic as my around-camp shoes. I've also worn them as cycling touring shoes, paddling shoes, scrambling shoes, etc etc etc. If (not when!) they eventually die I'll definitely be getting the exact same shoes to replace them. Is there a 6 star rating??
Great shoe but a little tight
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This shoe is wonderful! Light weight, stylish, good tread, and comfortable. Except in one area - the toes. I never considered myself to have wide feet, but the side of the ball of my foot rubbed hard against this shoe after a few hours of hiking in moderate terrain. My feet never ached but I was rubbed sensitive on both feet in this area. I would either try a size up, a wide or a different shoe next time.
I purchased these to hike with in the Pacific Northwest and they are a dream! They are comfortable for everyday wear but did wonderful in wet somewhat uneven terrain. Did a mild 6 mile hike and a steep 3 mile with no blisters or discomfort and no slipping laces. Supportive and cute too!