- Detail Images
Barefoot benefits with protection for pavement.
The light and minimal Merrell Men's Road Glove 2 Running Shoe features a zero heel-forefoot drop for ultimate sensitivity and natural movement but still protects your foot from punishing impact, slippery surfaces, and debris. The four-millimeter compression-molded midsole offers light cushioning on pavement or concrete without interfering with your barefoot form; and the Vibram sticky rubber sole gives you sure footing when things get slick or steep. Breathable mesh and Aegis odor-fighting treatment work together to keep foot fresh and forward-moving.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper provides durable support and helps keep foot cool, dry, and comfortable
- Mesh lining treated with Aegis keeps foot dry and fresh as a daisy
- Lace closure gives you control over a consistent and precise fit
- Aegis-treated, integrated microfiber footbed provides feel-good comfort and odor resistance
- External TPU heel sling counter delivers contoured support and hold-down
- Vibram Road Glove 2 and TC1 rubber sole gives sure footing on slick or uneven surfaces
- Reflective details increase visibility in low or flat light
Share your thoughts
I have a pair of Bare Access 2 and love...
I have a pair of Bare Access 2 and love them to bits. Well, they're starting to wear to bits anyway, and in looking at the Road Glove 2 it now looks highly similar to the Bare Access 2. Anyone tried both that could offer a comparison?
Merrell Road Glove 2
Review of the Merrell Road Glove 2
Merrell Sizing is goofy
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I've been running in the orginal Road Glove for about 6 months now and have really enjoyed that shoe. So when the Road Glove 2 came up on SteepandCheap I ordered a pair. I fit the orginal Road Glove in a 10.0 US just perfect. So I ordered a 10.0 in this shoe. It arrived today, put it on and it's way too big.
Seems really weird that 2 shoes only seperated by a version number would fit so differently. I would guess that the orginal Road Glove fit large, just because I'm normally a 9.5.