- Detail Images
Feet on the ground, head in the clouds.
Everyone likes a well-grounded man, and Merrell Men's Reach Glove Shoe puts your foot close to the earth for barefoot-like sensitivity and natural foot movement. Full-grain leather and cow suede combine for a beautiful, enduring upper, and a Vibram sticky rubber sole gives you traction on slick surfaces. Roam far and wide with the added comfort of compression-molded EVA cushioning, and let the mind wander.
- Beautiful full-grain leather and cow suede upper provides enduring, high-quality feel and support
- Lace closure gives you control over an everyday fit
- Aegis-treated, integrated microfiber footbed provides feel-good comfort and odor resistance
- Compression-molded EVA footbed provides cushioning for impact-resistance and enduring comfort
- Omm heel-to-forefoot drop connects you to the terrain for efficient and proper foot movement
- Vibram Traction Glove sole of TC1 rubber gives sure footing on slick surfaces and energy efficiency
Share your thoughts
Super comfortable, a little warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Very comfortable shoes. Fit true to size . They can get a little warm at times. They're fairly comfortable with socks on, but they really shine without socks.
There are no insoles. The interior of the sole is shaped and textured, but there's no reasonable way to put insoles in them. I suppose you could try, but it would likely completely screw up the fit.
They're also pretty good looking for a casual shoe. Definitely something you could wear with some nice pants for dress casual or up a notch.
Your Description says this is a North Face...
Your Description says this is a North Face shoe, everything else says Merrell.... Just an FYI.
Thanks for pointing that out!