- Detail Images
Happy feet means a happy you.
Feel the earth beneath your feet―lace up your light, lean, and low Merrell Women's Proterra Vim Sport Hiking Shoe, and hit the trail. Let your foot bend and grip and race along the unspoiled terrain just as nature intended. The sticky-rubber sole, breathable upper, and supportive midsole and footbed will keep your foot happy while the stunning scenery whizzing by will make you smile.
- Stratafuse technology injects the supportive foot cage directly into the mesh upper to shave weight, enhance durability, and offer a glove-like fit
- Reversed, diamond-cut 2.5mm lugs and Proterra sticky rubber sole give your foot death-grip on slick surfaces
- Bellows tongue seals out dirt and debris
- Removable and durable EVA footbed provides all-day support and comfort
- Aegis-treatment in mesh upper and footbed fights odor-causing bacteria for fresh feet
- Minimal-design PU midsole increases sensitivity to the terrain for natural movement and stability
- Molded TPU arch shank gives tons of durable support for marathon hikes and shoe longevity
- Profile: 4mm drop, 9.5mm cushioning, and 20.5mm stack height
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Against the other negative reviewer's advice, I purchased these anyway. They are very comfortable, the color IS great, and they seem just fine for all the adventures I've taken them on. The sole has this flexy rubber that sticks to rocks/etc which is nice. Minimalist, but provides plenty of support, I think.
Merrell Proterra Vim Sport Hiking Shoe
Not A Fan :/
Unfortunately, these shoes just didn't cut it for me. While the colors are stunning (I ordered the blue), the durability and traction didn't compare to other shoes I tried. I gave these an honest shot, but they just weren't for me. I'm a hiker, backpacker, and runner but I wasn't getting the support I know I'd need on the trail or mountain.