- Detail Images
Natural movement in nature.
- Stratafuse technology injects the supportive foot cage directly into the mesh upper to shave weight, enhance durability, and offer a glove-like fit
- Reversed, diamond-cut 2.5mm lugs and Proterra sticky rubber sole give your foot death-grip on slick surfaces
- Bellows tongue seals out dirt and debris
- Removable and durable EVA footbed provides all-day support and comfort
- Aegis-treatment in mesh upper and footbed fights odor-causing bacteria for fresh feet
- Minimal-design PU midsole increases sensitivity to the terrain for natural movement and stability
- Molded TPU arch shank gives tons of durable support for marathon hikes and shoe longevity
- Profile: 4mm drop, 9,5mm cushioning, and 20.5mm stack height
Share your thoughts
NOT a barefoot shoe...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these hoping that they'd be a good alternative to my Pace Gloves - something a bit more substantial that might have a bit more longevity and that I could wear for work. But when I tried them on, I could feel that they weren't completely "barefoot" - that is, there was a drop from heel to toe, and there was a weird bit of cushioning pressing up against my sole just above the heel. Needless to say, I returned these. For those who are still used to wearing regular hikers, these are probably fine, and they're definitely nice and flexible, but if you're looking for a real barefoot shoe... best keep looking.