Keep your dogs warm and dry with the well-designed Norsehund.
The cold may be biting, but you're equipped to bite back when you step outdoors wearing the Merrell Men's Norsehund Beta Waterproof Boot. This waterproof insulated boot is equipped with plenty of features to handle harsh winter conditions, but Merrell also took care to make sure all that heat you're generating as you navigate the snowy landscape doesn't overwhelm your feet and turn them into swampy messes.
- TPU waterproof half-shell and a waterproof breathable membrane keep your feet dry as you stomp through the snow
- Shaft extends 8in for extra coverage, and features durable cow suede leather Gusseted tongue keeps debris and wet stuff out of the boot
- 400g Opti-Warm insulation in the forefoot traps warmth without adding a lot of bulk
- Merrell ActiveHeat insole with silver reflective film and 300g Merrell Conductor Fleece lining add even more warmth
- ColdSmart Thermal System channels warm air out of the boot so your feet don't overheat and get all sweaty
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment keeps odor down to a minimum
- Ortholite anatomical footbed and compression-molded EVA footframe offer cushioning and support
- Vibram Norehund Beta sole's ColdSmart traction features multi-directional lugs in the center along with aggressive perimeter lugs for grip and performance in all conditions
- Ridge on heel keeps your snowshoe strap from slipping
- Rated for comfort down to -40F/-40C
Share your thoughts
is there any way you guys can get this...
is there any way you guys can get this shoe in a size 14 im willing to pay a little extra for it if need be. thanks.
Unfortunately we only carry this up to a size 13 and it is currently out of stock. We do not have a mechanism in place for special orders.
How is sizing for this boot? I typically...
How is sizing for this boot? I typically wear asics 10 and my work boots usually fit around a 10.
Merrell's generally run true to size, ans where your other work boots are a 10 I would order a 10 in this boot as well.
It's a Merrell; Enough Said!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this boot for hiking in Yosemite and the Eastern Sierras during the winter. These boots are great, comfortable and keep my feet super warm with incredible comfort. I have two pair of Merrell shoes and am now a loyal customer.
Looking for a boot with cold smart technology...
Looking for a boot with cold smart technology that will keep my feet warm in San Diego; but will not overwhelm my feet making my compression socks damp