City life grinds your gears after a few weeks, so you slip on the Merrell Mountain Diggs Shoe and head for some breathing room up in the hills. The Diggs' tough nubuck and suede upper stands up to some woodsy wandering and looks good so you can head to the mountain-town bar and mingle with the country folk too.
- Nubuck leather, cow suede, and a rubber toe bumper add durability to endure rough terrain while also providing a sleek, casual look
- Breathable mesh lining with Aegis treatment resists the growth of odors to keep your boot fresh
- Lightweight, low-cut design prevents rubbing during long walks or dance parties
- Strobel construction provides flexibility and all-day comfort
- Anatomical EVA footbed cradles your foot
- 2mm EVA midsole, an EVA footframe, and an air cushion under the heel cushion your many steps
- Nylon arch shank stabilizes your steps over rough trails and provides support in your arch
- Rubber Merrell Mountain outsole with 3.5mm rubber lugs grips sandy, rocky, or muddy terrain to keep you grounded no matter where your walk
Share your thoughts
City style with mountain durability
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are great shoes for everything from stomping around in the woods to talking to work.
The style is great and looks just at home as the bar as it does on the side of a mountain.
I also waterproofed the leather for added protection.
The only slightly negative thing is that my 9.5 has a little more room in the toebox that I'm used to. However, it is not enough to make me want to return them.