- Detail Images
A minimalist with do-it-all construction.
A jack of all trades and master of minimalism, the Merrell Women's Mix Master Move Glide Running Shoe has the soul of a multisport shoe with a lean, low, running profile. The breathable mesh upper, thin, light cushioning, and EVA and nylon-shank support mean this shoe can go full throttle without compromise but still provide protection. And for those who have animal hunger for sport only, all materials are vegan-friendly.
- Breathable synthetic air mesh upper helps keep foot fresh as a daisy
- Lace closure gives you control over a consistent and precise fit
- Bellows tongue keeps out pesky debris
- Strobel construction slip-lasting is the standard for durable sport footwear
- Removable and durable EVA footbed provides all-day support and comfort
- Merrell Float midsole features light, thin support so you maintain sensitivity and comfort
- Merrell air cushion in heel absorbs shock and adds stability, great for downhills or fast runs
- Molded nylon arch shank gives tons of durable support for long runs
- Merrell Mix Move sticky rubber sole gives sure footing on slick or uneven surfaces
- Shoe is vegan-friendly
Share your thoughts
Great minimalist shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
My wife bought these for a casual shoe that she can wear while running the kids around or light exercise. She absolutely loves them. She requires a shoe with a lot of support when doing heavier exercise or she would absolutely use these for everything. A year ago she bought these http://www.backcountry.com/new-balance-101-trail-running-shoe-womens for the same purpose and said although she likes them both she would pick the Merrell next time around. She wears a 9 in the Merrell but a 9.5 in the New balance shoe. The Merrell breaths a little bit better. For her intense workouts she picked these http://www.backcountry.com/asics-gt-2000-running-shoe-womens. Hope this review helps.
Merrell Mix Master Move Glide Review
Review of Merrell's Mix Master Move Glide
On the way down to barefoot!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My wife is on the barefoot kick. She got these on her way down to the most minimalist shoes out there. She loved them. Just a heads up of some things she noticed at first. (Mind you she is going down from some clunky mizunos)
1. Super breathable. She noticed as soon as she put them on that she could feel the air moving through them. She decided she lved them for this.
2.The ankle support is low on these. compared to her Mizunos she noticed that the support is cut way below her ankle bone. Made her nervous at first, but ran with them on a few times and likes the new feeling of freedom and strength.
Is there any way to get these in a 10.5?...
Is there any way to get these in a 10.5? They make them, I just don't see them on your website! Thank you!
As long as they aren't an old style that Merrell no longer makes, they can usually get them. Give Backcountry a call or use their live chat feature and I'm sure they can get a pair ordered for you.