Coverage for your trail run without the bulk.
Just because you're adding more layers for your trail runs as the weather gets colder doesn't mean you have to bulk up your shoes, too; get ready for wintery weather without sacrificing a minimalist feel with the Merrell Men's Mix Master Mid Waterproof Trail Running Shoe. Merrell gave this higher-cut minimalist shoe a waterproof breathable membrane to keep your foot dry (and, therefore, warmer) as the days get shorter and stormier.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out rain and puddles while allowing your foot to breathe
- Fabric upper's EZ Clean treatment sheds stains and dirt
- Mid-cut upper offers extra support, while TPU overlay ensures a secure fit
- Air mesh bellowed tongue ventilates as it keeps debris out of the shoe
- 2mm EVA anatomical footbed adds comfort and shock absorption, and is treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to keep the funk to a minimum
- Merrell Float midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide better ground feel and control
- Low-profile 4mm drop in midsole encourages a natural stride
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock
- Flexible forefoot shock absorption pad protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Full rubber rand protects the shoe against abrasion
- Merrell Mix sole features sticky rubber and versatile 3.5mm lugs that can handle a variety of surfaces
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low light