- Detail Images
It will take you places.
Pack your things: your weather-defying, terrain-taming Merrell Men's Mattertal Gore-Tex Backpacking Boot is taking you on a trip. Its sticky Vibram sole will keep you upright and roaring through the wilderness, while its waterproof, breathable lining keeps your foot optimally comfy. This stiff, stable backpacker will support your medium-sized pack, so you'll be aptly equipped for an overnighter or a hut-to-hut trip.
- Breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects foot against wet, inclement weather to keep it dry, comfy, and moving
- Full-grain leather upper wears well, endures, and feels only as real leather can
- Molded TPU external heel counter adds stability
- Vibram Outbound sole with TC rubber and 7mm lugs sticks to smooth, slick, or wet terrain for ultimate sure-footedness
- Board-lasted construction adds supportive stiffness needed for hiking on uneven terrain with a pack
- Bellows tongue seals out dirt and debris
- Removable and durable EVA footbed provides all-day support and comfort
- Aegis-treated lining and footbed fight odor-causing bacteria for fresh feet
- Grade 6 nylon insole supports a medium-weight pack in comfort
- Durable PU midsole supports and comforts foot
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap further seals out moisture and buffers against sharp rocks