The Merrell Women's Lazer Origins Shoes give you a casual, laid-back look and enough rugged tech to keep you on the trail. These low-rise hiker-style are great for kickin' it around town, and they bring enough toughness to keep your feet happy on a day hike up the canyon.
- Uppers made with water-resistant suede and felt tweed help keep your feet dry
- Breathable recycled mesh linings use an Aegis antimicrobial treatment to keep your shoes fresh
- Low cut profile won't rub against your ankles
- Die-cut EVA midsoles absorb impact and while offering stability
- Molded nylon arch shanks offer all-day support
- Merrell Origins 813 sticky rubber soles help you keep your footing on slippery surfaces
- Bellows tongues stop pebbles and debris from sneaking in
Share your thoughts
warm and dry
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for walking around a college campus in the winter. I was sick of wet feet all day in classes. I was initially a little sad, they aren't as wide as a lot of other Merrell shoes, and not quite as comfortable. Yesterday made up for it. We had a big snowstorm and the buses weren't running all the way to campus, so I had to walk for an hour in a blizzard. My feet were the warmest part of me, and though the snow was pretty wet, my feet stayed dry. So I may not wear these every day, they will definitely be worn any day that may be wet.