- Detail Images
Work, play, or après.
- Elastic gores and a back pull tab allow a secure, comfortable fit and easy on-off
- Breathable, wicking lining helps regulate the microclimate inside the shoe, and antimicrobial treatment keeps your foot odor-free
- Ortholite anatomical footbed and Merrell air cushion in the heel provide great fit and shock absorption
- Sticky rubber outsole boosts your traction on wet or wintery surfaces
Share your thoughts
Still good, but...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Just replaced a pair I have been wearing for a few years. The old pair was extremely comfortable and fit like a glove from day one. This new pair feels just as rugged and is very attractive, but the fit doesn't compare.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Got these for my mom, she loved them!
Any fit tips? I have worn Merrell's before,...
Any fit tips? I have worn Merrell's before, and noticed that they have updated the style of the Jungle Mocs since I last purchased. Is it recommended to go up a size or are they true to size? Thanks!
Hi, Kate. I wear a size 10 and ordered a size 10 and it was too big so I exchanged for a 9.5 and they fit much better.
Love these shoes!
Great to wear at home and when you have to run out on an errand in the snow. Your feet never get wet!
love my jungle mocs!
the classic all around shoe. great for slipping on when leaving the house, nice and warm and have great traction.
Fast shipping. Excellent price and exceptional customer service.