- Detail Images
All-day protection starting in the morning.
- 200 Grams of PrimaLoft insulation is rated to keep you warm down to -25F (-32C)
- Ortholite insulating footbed maintains arch support and pulls moisture away from your foot for all-day comfort and warmth
- Fleece lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution so your toes and your friends stay happy
- Vibram Thermo Sport /Trek Dura Rubber maintains traction on wet, frozen, and un-even surfaces
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel for stability when trail-hiking all day long
- Full grain leather upper with pig suede and waterproof membrane keeps your foot dry from the outside
- Bellows tongue keeps debris from building up, and d-ring gaiter attachment increases versatility
Share your thoughts
Solid, comfortable boot!!
I have no reservations recommending this Merrell Isotherm 6 Waterproof Boot to anyone! Wore them all day the first day. Stable, with a good balance and rocker point for my feet. I wash them with a garden hose daily before reentering our abode, no problems. Have you ever been disappointed when the perfect pair of footwear finally wears out only to find its not produced any longer? I don't want that to happen this time: I will buy another pair as soon as they get more in my size -boot size was just what I expected, not too large or small.
Do these boots run true to size, I'm a...
Do these boots run true to size, I'm a size 13 shoe, but some boots i need to wear a 12.
Hey Chris, That is a hard question to answer with so few details, but I would say... If you do wear a 13 in some boots, go with the 13 here, cause it is always nice to have a little room to wear some nice thick socks in the winter.
I am looking for a boot/high shoe(for my...
I am looking for a boot/high shoe(for my husband) that can be worn to run in the winter in Chicago on streets and sidewalks. It has to keep feet warm and be high enough to deal with the snow. WIll this boot work for running? If not, can you reccommend something that will work?
NOt exactly a Running shoe, more of a commuter, look good under jeans winter slush buster. It is a great boot, and very popular in the city.
For a good running shoe that fits your description, I would take a look at the.