- Detail Images
The ICE Jam 6 plays nicely with snowshoes, and it laughs in the face of brutal winter weather.
- Waterproof shell and weather-right construction seal out water and soggy snow to keep the inside of your boots dry
- Opti-Warm synthetic insulation is lightweight, non-bulky, and supremely warm to keep your toes safe from frostbite
- ColdProof Ortholite footbed brings additional warmth for the bottom of your foot, creating heat from the ground up
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment helps the footbed fight off funky stink
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock, an EVA midsole means stability, and the grippy winter compound outsole ensures steadfast traction on slick surfaces
- Built-in snow gaiter d-ring makes attaching your gaiter (sold separately) simple and quick, and a snowshoe-strap ridge helps your snowshoes (also sold separately) stay on your feet with extra security
Share your thoughts
How is the fit on these boots. Are they...
How is the fit on these boots. Are they true to size and with? Normally wear an 8.5 and
sometimes 9 depends on manuf. Just don't want to get wrong size.
I would size up a half size from what you normally wear.
I wear a size 11 in most every shoe brand, sometimes 11.5. I got these in size 11 and they are a perfect fit.
How does the Merrel Ice Jam compare to the...
How does the Merrel Ice Jam compare to the Salomon Wasatch or Elbrus
This is a great boot for the money. Good traction, Merrell Fit/ Durability, Waterproof and 400 grams of insulation for $110 bucks. Cant beat it.